The Arnoldi mask is designed to represent your smile behind the mask. We believe that wearing a face mask shouldn't remove our smile, thus a joyful design that emits positive energy to those among us.
About this mask
The Arnoldi mask collection is a limited edition mask, which was made by new artisans from Bandung. Crafted with organic cotton fabric this mask embodies the specially-designed Arnoldi pattern. Arnoldi is the name of Indonesia's rare national flower that grows in the rainforest of Sumatra and Borneo. The Rafflesia Arnoldi flower is known as the largest individual flower on Earth and is praised for its rare beauty.
- Dimension: around 7.5 x 4.5 inches (without the elastic straps)
- Straps length: 13 inches
- Each straps can be used as head straps, as well as ear straps.
- Limited edition
- This item is READY to ship out in 2 days
- Sold individually
- For safety, kindly rewash the mask upon receipt
- This mask is not FDA certified
- For the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE. Carefully read all of the details of this mask prior to purchasing.
1st layer: Organic cotton fabric
2nd layer: Bamboo fabric
3rd layer: filter pocket made
***Waterproof fabric filter is included in each mask.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Machine dry for quick drying
- Do not iron
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
- Designed in California, handmade by artisans in Bali
- Ethically sourced materials
- Socially sustainable
- Worldwide shipping available from the USA