The gray color of this gauze scarf is made from a natural dye derived from Cambodian almond leaves. It is traditionally hand-loomed and texture is added with a delicate stripe pattern. This scarf is light and airy, but also large enough to be used as a wrap so it makes the perfect travel accessory!
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Measurements: L 72" x W 30" + Hand knotted fringe
- Handmade with love in Cambodia
- Care: Hand wash cold
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Ethically sourced materials
- Environmentally sustainable
- Socially sustainable
Worldwide shipping available from the USA
Located in rural Takeo Province, Cambodia is a sustainable weaving cooperative who believe that social entrepreneurship empowers people and the community. They identify aspiring entrepreneurs and invest in them by sharing knowledge through mentorship and training and provide interest free seed capital to help establish sustainable micro businesses. The successful entrepreneurs then become the catalyst of change by becoming mentors themselves and inspiring other community members. Entrepreneurs take responsibility for their future, help alleviate poverty and improve the life of their families and community. This creates a ripple effect of sustainable, scalable positive impact, one village at a time.