One-of-a-kind scarf made of handwoven cotton strands. Each cotton strand is spun manually by hand and harvested from local farms in the Tuban region in Java island. If you love the feel of natural vegan fabric, you'll definitely won't take your hands off of this scarf. Witness its beautiful stripes texture and gorgeous imperfections on each of the cotton looms. Cute fringe knots along the edges are also one of the adorable details not to be missed.
• Dimension: 24 x 72 inches
• Composition: Cotton, Hand-dyed
• Cleaning & care: Hand-wash only
• Technique: Handwoven, hand-spun cotton strand
• Made in Tuban, Java island, Indonesia
Sit back, relax and enjoy these beautiful tropical collections exclusively designed and made for you to bring the true exotic beauty from Bali into your home and life.
- Designed in California, handmade by artisans in Bali
- Ethically sourced materials
- Environmentally sustainable
- Socially sustainable
- Worldwide shipping available from the USA