Quad-Pay Now Accepted!Buy Now. Pay Later. Zero Interest.
FREE U.S. SHIPPINGON ORDERS OVER $75
MASKANA UV50 Waterproof Gaiter Face Mask, Lilac Purple
It’s a mask, it’s a bandana, it’s MASKANA!
MASKANA combines the protective features of a face mask and the multi-functionality of a bandana. Made with OEKO TEX certified UV 50 elastic fabric, Maskana offers comfort for every face size and shape. Wear it with its elastic ear loops and tie the elastic strap around the head for a perfect fit and to relieve ear pain for prolonged mask use. Another tip, pull down the mask pleats for extra coverage on the chin and neck. MASKANA also features a filter pocket with a removable waterproof fabric filter for extra protection from unwanted droplets.
MASKANA is also loved for its multi-functionality. As a neck gaiter/neck scarf, it keeps the neck warm while hanging out at the beach or when hiking or biking. You’ll also enjoy wearing it as a headband and as hair accessories.
- Dimension: 9 x 4.5 inches- Head strap length: around 13 inches
- Material: Breathable, 3-ply OEKO TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- UV 50 protection
- Quick dry
- Completed with rewashable waterproof fabric filter inside the filter pocket
- Comfortable elastic ear loops underneath the straps.
- Composition: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- One size fits all
- Ideal usage: long-term use of face mask, neck gaiter, headband, hair accessories.
ABOUT OEKO TEX CERTIFICATION
Oeko-Texcertification promises that “every component of this article, such as the dye that is used, the sewing threads, linings, prints, etc., have been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless in human ecological terms. The Oeko-Tex Standard 1000 is testing, auditing, and certification system for environmentally friendly production sites throughout the textile processing chain.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Tumble dry at a low-temperature setting
- Press at a cool temperature setting
Designed in California, handmade by artisans in Bali